We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Zucchini noodles: recipes for preparing cooked or raw zucchini spaghetti. Zucchini spaghetti with pesto and many other condiments. Instructions for making zucchini noodles at home.
How to make homemade zucchini spaghetti
If you don't have the tool for making zucchini spaghetti at home, you can prepare them with a paring knife and a lot of patience. Some ideas on the condiments to use with zucchini noodles and all the instructions for the preparation of vegetable noodles can be found in the following articles:
- Zucchini spaghetti
Instructions on how to make homemade noodles with or without a spiral tool.
- Vegetable spaghetti
Description of the tools for making vegetable spaghetti from vegetables such as carrots, courgettes, potatoes ...
On this page we will focus on recipes and possible toppings to serve zucchini spaghetti.
Zucchini and shrimp noodles
They are light, tasty and suitable for any occasion. Thezucchini spaghettiwith shrimp can be prepared in less than 40 minutes, here's what you need, ingredients for two people:
- 3 courgettes
- 250 g of shrimp
- 250 g of datterino tomatoes
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/2 onion
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- a pinch of salt
- a pinch of freshly ground black pepper
How to proceed to make zucchini noodles with prawns
1) Cut the courgettes and prepare the spaghetti with the special tool as explained in the articles mentioned above. Set the courgettes aside and continue slicing the onion finely.
2) Sauté the onion in a pan with a drizzle of oil. Add the tomatoes cut in half and brown everything for 4 minutes.
3) Add the prawns, some prawns must be added already peeled and others intact so as to use them to decorate the dish. Sauté for another 3 minutes.
4) Join thezucchini noodlesand cook for another 3 - 4 minutes. Season with salt. Before serving, season with chopped fresh garlic and freshly ground pepper.
Raw zucchini spaghetti
After seeing the recipe forcooked zucchini noodles, we offer you a raw food dish. In fact it would be better to talk aboutrow food, because spaghetti can be cooked at low temperatures, however, the raw food population recommends avoiding cooking altogether. Let's see how you need it, here are the ingredients for 2 people:
- 3 courgettes
- 80 grams of Genoese pesto
- 10 Pachino tomatoes
How to proceed to serve raw courgette spaghetti
1) Cut the courgettes and prepare the spaghetti with the special tool as explained in the articles mentioned above.
2) Separate the courgettes well and season with the pesto and the cherry tomatoes cut into four or eight parts.
In this recipe you don't need to add oil, salt or cheese because it's all in the pesto.
Who preferscooked courgette spaghetti with pesto, can start cooking the courgettes over low heat and gradually incorporate the Genoese pesto.
More toppings for zucchini noodles
You are on the hunt for others seasonings for zucchini spaghetti? Not just Genoese pesto, experiment with zucchini noodles with various types of pesto.
The same zucchini, made into spaghetti, can become the perfect sauce for durum wheat spaghetti.
do you say courgette or courgette? Actually it should be saidzucchini spaghettibecause the correct form is masculine, however the feminine form is equally widespread. According to the Accademia della Crusca, the most correct wording is in the male, so we should say zucchini spaghetti, however, the feminine word is also accepted.
Both terms are correct and validly used among the words of the Italian language, so even the feminine form is recognized in the dictionaries of the Italian language.
It might also interest you
- Shirataki: calories and properties